Our monthly bookkeeping and streamlined reports provide actionable insights into your business so you can stay organized and make smart financial decisions. Many bookkeepers do a great job at making sure the numbers are entered and accounts squared away. Only The Bookkeeper uses that same financial data to design improvements for your business as a whole. Whether you’re an absolute beginner or a seasoned CEO, we can help you strengthen the revenue potential of your company. We provide personalized bookkeeping services tailored to meet your specific needs. We have a broad base of knowledge and solutions that will ensure your specific needs are met.
TurboTax is specifically used for tax preparation and filing and is one of the most popular options available. Most bookkeepers have experience with TurboTax in addition to at least one other accounting platform, such as Sage or QuickBooks. The good news is that there’s a wide variety of communication tools available, such as email, phone, Skype, and Zoom. Be sure to determine exactly which communication methods work best for you and your bookkeeper, and always have a backup plan ready. If you’re hiring a remote worker, make sure they can be available during your work hours despite any time zone differences. She provided most of my training in QuickBooks and was a valuable source of information.
We give you more thanpristine financials
While many people use the terms bookkeeping and accounting interchangeably, there’s a distinct difference between the two types of services. It’s important to understand these differences before you start searching for a professional to handle the financial tasks for your business. If you feel like you never have enough time to get everything done, outsourcing your accounting tasks can help. Partnering with a professional bookkeeper gives you more time to focus on other vital aspects of running your business, such as generating leads, securing inventory, and marketing. Mazuma is a licensed accounting firm (CPA) based in Orem, Utah, and members of the AICPA.
Beyond Bookkeeping, LLC was founded in 2016 and provides experienced and knowledgeable bookkeeping and accounting services for all types of small businesses. Owner and Founder Julie Hall has over 16 years of experience as an accountant and bookkeeper and is knowledgeable https://accounting-services.net/how-are-capex-and-opex-different/ in tax accounting and compliance. She and her team will work to ensure your books are reliable and accurate and that you receive the most up-to-date financial data for your small business. Julie follows a simple 3-step plan that will lead to your financial success.
Accounting vs. Bookkeeping Services for Small Business
Working with an experienced bookkeeper provides you with real-time financial data. This not only empowers you to better manage your business, but it also enables you to make more informed decisions about how to grow your company. If you are on our Plus plan, we will take care of both your personal and business income taxes at no extra charge. If you are on our Starter plan, we will complete your business income taxes. For sole proprietors and single-member LLCs, we will also complete your personal income taxes.
- It’s important to note that most bookkeepers specialize in one or two accounting platforms.
- Only The Bookkeeper uses that same financial data to design improvements for your business as a whole.
- But, before you start your search, it’s important to know what types of bookkeeping services are available, and how to find the best bookkeeper for your business.
- At Mazuma, we are confident we can provide your North Carolina small business with comprehensive tax and bookkeeping services at the most affordable price.
Now that I own my own business, I still turn to Julie with questions and advice. I would highly recommend anyone to Julie if they were looking for a trustworthy, reliable, and competent accountant. As a business owner, you have enough to worry about without adding bookkeeping and taxes to the list. Our accounting services give you the power to know your company’s financial position. It handles everything from inventory tracking to online invoicing to payroll.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Bookkeeper
Having an outside bookkeeper allows for internal controls and an extra set of eyes on the financials. She has been very technology savvy with advanced knowledge of QuickBooks and the systems ability to dial into our VPN making it easy to do business with her. Kim and her staff at K.A.C. Bookkeeping Services, Inc. help companies maintain financial balance, while delivering services and tools specifically tailored to the needs of each client. Julie will jump right into your books and get your business on the right track. We are a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and your best source for training.
- My goal is to provide you with personalized, outstanding, and affordable bookkeeping services so you can focus on running your business.
- While many people use the terms bookkeeping and accounting interchangeably, there’s a distinct difference between the two types of services.
- Determine exactly what types of financial statements, such as income statements and balance sheets, you want to have delivered monthly.
- Having an outside bookkeeper allows for internal controls and an extra set of eyes on the financials.
- It’s specifically geared towards small business owners and tracks everything from revenue and expenses to payroll.
Streamline your finances with Mazuma’s worry-free bookkeeping, taxes, and accounting services for your business. When you choose Mazuma, you’ll get peace of mind knowing that your finances are in good hands. If you need an accountant in North Carolina, let us help you keep your business running smoothly. Bookkeeping North Carolina At Balanced Bookkeeping of NC, we understand that no two businesses are alike. Your goals for bookkeeping and accounting will vary depending on the size of your company, what information you can get from monthly or quarterly reports that can aid in business decisions, and other factors.
The two most popular bookkeeping certifications come from the National Bookkeeping Association and the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers. Accountants, on the other hand, should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field. Some accountants also go on to become certified public accountants (CPAs), and this credential can be verified through the AICPA website. Our team of expert accountants will work with you to provide customized guidance about your finances.
- Are you a small business owner who’s considering outsourcing your bookkeeping services to a professional accountant?
- Are you ready to hire a bookkeeping service company to assist your small business?
- This step can alert you to any red flags and protect your business against fraud or theft.
- Let Mazuma take care of your taxes and streamline your accounting so you can focus on what’s most important!
Simply link your bank account, scan receipts, and our team handles the rest. We’ll work closely with you to save the most possible on your taxes and keep you compliant with the IRS. These services include day-to-day financial tasks, such as organizing and maintaining financial records, recording income and expense transactions, and reconciling bank statements.